counselling & consulting
Because sometimes life feels upside-down!
- Anxiety work for children, teens, & adults
- Life transition & coping with change
- Stress management
- Relationship issues
- Couples & marital therapy
- Family therapy
- Household & life organization
- Parenting support
- Trauma recovery
- Separation & divorce
- Custody & access
In Practice Since 1995:
- Children & families in crisis
- Therapy with young children, tweens & teens
- Clients experiencing legal difficulties
- Individuals & families managing health crisis
- Individuals navigating difficult life changes
- Connecting clients to community support
- Clinical supervision services
- Program Review & Development
- Regional Mentor in Thompson Nicola Cariboo Shuswap Columbia district and Provincial Trainer with BC Association of Community Response Networks
- Anti-violence consultancy
Private practice counselling services for children, couples, families, and individuals.
* Direct billing to Employee Assistance Programs when available.
MARIAN ANDERBERG BSW, MSW
Counselling & Consulting – Registered Social Worker
( Doctorate in Progress )
Approved by most Employee Assistance Programs.
Approved Crime Victim Assistance provider.
Copyright © 2017 MARIAN ANDERBERG. All Rights Reserved.